To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Infectious Disease Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Clinical management of Ebola virus disease in the United States and Europe.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 636-646
- Can you catch it? Lessons learned and modification of ED triage symptom-and travel-screening strategy.J Emerg Nurs. 2020; 46: 932-940
- Intensive care medicine is 60 years old: the history and future of the intensive care unit.Clin Med. 2014; 14: 376
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Preparing U.S. Hospitals for Ebola.(Available at:)Accessed March 25, 2022)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Interim Guidance for U.S. Hospital Preparedness for Patients Under Investigation (PUIs) or with Confirmed Ebola Virus Disease (EVD): A Framework for a Tiered Approach.(Available at:)Accessed March 25, 2022)
- (Available at:)Accessed March 25, 2022)
- ICU preparedness in pandemics: lessons learned from the coronavirus disease-2019 outbreak.Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2021; 27: 73
- Impact of COVID-19 on traditional healthcare-associated infection prevention efforts.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2020; 41: 946-947
- The impact of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) on healthcare-associated infections in 2020: a summary of data reported to the National Healthcare Safety Network.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2022; 43: 12-25
- The role of social media in the advent of COVID-19 pandemic: crisis management, mental health challenges and implications.Risk Manag Healthc Pol. 2021; 14: 1917
- COVID-19-related misinformation on social media: a systematic review.Bull World Health Organ. 2021; 99: 455
- Supporting health care workers to address misinformation on social media.N Engl J Med. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMp2117180
- N95 filtering facepiece respirator ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) process for decontamination and reuse.Nebraska Medicine, 2020
- Barrier enclosure during endotracheal intubation.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 1957-1958
- Transesophageal echocardiography probe sheath to decrease provider and environment contamination.Anesthesiology. 2020; 133: 475-477
- Extending tubing to place intravenous smart pumps outside of patient rooms during COVID-19: an innovation that increases medication dead volume and risk to patients.BMJ Innov. 2021; 7
- Pandemic preparedness.Infect Dis Clin. 2021; 35: 1077-1089
- Design for implementation of a system-level ICU pandemic surge staffing plan.Crit Care Explorations. 2020; 2
- Development of a prone team and exploration of staff perceptions during COVID-19.AACN Adv Crit Care. 2021; 32: 159-168
- Managing ICU surge during the COVID-19 crisis: rapid guidelines.Intensive Care Med. 2020; 46: 1303-1325
- Airborne Infectious Disease Management Methods for Temporary Negative Pressure Isolation 2007.(Available at:)Accessed March 25, 2022)
- Decontaminating N95 and SN95 masks with ultraviolet germicidal irradiation does not impair mask efficacy and safety.J Hosp Infect. 2020; 106: 163-175
- Assessing the impact of multiple ultraviolet disinfection cycles on N95 filtering facepiece respirator integrity.Scientific Rep. 2021; 11: 1-9
- (Available at:)Accessed March 25, 2022)
- Federal Emergency Management: A Brief Introduction.(Available at:)https://training.fema.gov/hiedu/highref/federal%20em-a%20brief%20introduction-r42845%20-%20lindsay.pdf(Accessed March 25, 2022)
- Committee NNSPSoCS. National Special Pathogen System of Care (NSPS) Strategy Summary. 2021.(Available at:)Accessed March 25, 2022)
- Racial and ethnic disparities in rates of COVID-19–associated hospitalization, intensive care unit admission, and in-hospital death in the United States from March 2020 to February 2021.JAMA Netw Open. 2021; 4: e2130479
- In-hospital mortality disparities among American Indian and Alaska Native, Black, and White patients with COVID-19.JAMA Netw Open. 2022; 5: e224822
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.